Saturday, December 15, 2007

12/19 Update

12/19

Hallie is doing well! Her weight is up and she's been eating a lot, and due to the proper dosage, she's been responding very favorably to her anti-rejection drugs. She's even been getting special treatment from the doctor who invented the drug (how cool is that?). My sister (Jodi) thought they may move her out of intensive care and into a regular room later today.

Your prayers have meant a great deal to Jodi, me and my entire family .. thank you everyone! Please continue lifting up this sweet little girl as you think of her!

Merry Christmas!

Jeff

12/16

Hallie is slowly but surely responding to the anti-rejection medication! Her doctors seem pleased by her progress this past week. Please keep praying as you think of her, and I'll post more updates as I get them. Thank you all for your prayers this week.. they have been so appreciated by everyone!

Jeff

6 comments:

Bar L. said...

Oh good, I've been so concerned. Thanks for the update :)

~pen~ said...

she is so very precious jeff. i have been thinking about her and am glad you keep with the updates.

sort of like real life. (ahem.)

Gigi said...

appreciate the updates......and will keep praying

Gigi said...

yeah and still praying...all the very best to you and yours for Christmas and a 2008 filled with Him...Thanks for being who you are in Him Jeff IT IS appreciated. becky

Anonymous said...

a beautiful child

Miss-buggy said...

she is so pretty. I am glad she is responding. Praise God!! Sorry I am late on this comment. Merry Christmas!