Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Porpoise Diving Life

Hey, Happy New Year to all.

At the end of 2006 I was honored to read an advance copy of Bill Dahl's manuscript titled The Porpoise Diving Life. Hopefully it will be available for everyone in the near future because it was encouraging, refreshingly honest and chock full of stories that demonstrate the gritty reality that is often our faith.


Ergo, the theme, "reality for the rest of us."

Anyhow, take a looksie over at his
website if you get a chance.

Peace to you and yours. I look forward to spending more time with all of you in 2007.


~ Jeff


1 comment:

APN said...

Ooooo.... Lucky....

Do you think that Mr. Dahl would like to send me a copy so that I could compose a review of it for Burnside Writer's Collective?

Hmmmm....

Maybe?

Let me know....