Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Shameless Plea

Hey, it's that time of year. Gift giving and receiving and that sort of thing.

I hate doing this--you know, the whole salesman pitch (read
this if you doubt me) BUT, if you should happen to need a last minute gift, please consider ordering a copy of So I Go Now (notice that convenient Amazon link nestled nicely to your right).

All of the proceeds (and I mean ALL of the proceeds) go to support The Reclamation Project, which is really a very worthy place for your money to go.

I promise.

My timing is probably not so good since my buddy
RWK is coming out with his very own book, but hey, you can buy both of 'em! And the proceeds from the sale of Today at the Mission go to support a very worthy cause as well. You can buy his here.

It's a feel good gift giving thing all around.

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for letting me put my shameless plea out there.

4 comments:

~pen~ said...

dude, i just did a shameless pitch for rwk, so i should go and edit to add the sig book to the stocking stuffer fodder.

no?

bad timing?

help!!

~pen~ said...

how did you get the amazon link on your sidebar? i want one.

thanks in advance :)

APN said...

I think I'll DOUBLE your shameless plea pleasure!

Here's the link to MY review of the book.

Give me some love in the Comments Section and BUY THE BOOK!!

Peace.

APN

Erin said...

The copies I ordered for gifts arrived Friday! Yay!! They're wrapped and waiting now.

Thank you, Jeff.
I don't think you have any idea what's been unleashed :)